Juliann Annie is the CEO of Annie Organic skin therapist , a renowned Enterprenuer with profound knowledge of what a glowing skin should look like. She hails from the North Central Nigeria and hold a Bachelor’s degree in mass communication from the state University of Kogi.
We’ve all heard about the benefits of using body lotion, but what’s so different about Annie 3D organic glow body lotion and cream?
For dry and damaged skin, there’s a massive market of healing salves, replenishing creams, and body butters to choose from.
But many lotions contain ingredients like parabens, silicones, synthetic perfumes, and even formaldehyde. That’s why it’s important to carefully consider the ingredients used on – and absorbed by – your skin.
In addition to being a more environmentally-friendly option, Annie organic body lotion is a better way to leave skin softer, smoother, and healthier.
Annie 3D Organic Body Cream consists of the following below
- Tea tree oil (Melaleuca alternifolia) combats redness, inflammation, and breakouts.
- Shea butter (Butyrospermum parkii) has intensive moisturizing properties and improves dryness, flakiness, and redness.
- Oats (like colloidal oatmeal) help to calm skin irritations caused by eczema, dryness, and even insect bites.
- Sunflower oil (Helianthus annuus) is packed with vitamin E, highly absorbent, and non-comedogenic (doesn’t clog pores).
- Aloe vera (Aloe barbadensis) fights bacteria and soothes inflammation, redness, and itchy skin.
- Vitamin C fights signs of aging while tightening the skin.
- Vitamin E (often sourced from Tocopheryl acetate) is an antioxidant and intensive moisturizer.
- Witch hazel helps to fight excess oil while simultaneously moisturizing.
WHY USE ORGANIC SOAP
In our home, we don’t use antibacterial soap in any form and only use our natural and organic based soap.
I realize this sounds crazy, but we have researched this and our decision is supported by facts and science.
For many, the antibacterial soap that you purchase from the supermarket or pharmacy are too rough on their skin, or their skin doesn’t react well to the chemicals that are found in the soap.
This can cause rashes, irritation, itchiness, and soreness – none of which is pleasant to experience!
The Benefits of Annie Organic soap
#1 Many are Cruelty-Free
One of the great things about using natural organic based soap is that they are usually cruelty-free.
Ours certainly is!
This means that none of the ingredients are tested on animals before they are sold to the public.
Many are dermatologically tested on people’s skin, checking to make sure that it is suitable for those with sensitive skin.
#2 Gentler on the Skin
Natural organic based foaming soap and bar soap, tend to be much gentler on the skin, very ideal for those who have sensitive skin, and also fantastic for children.
Our kids love it! After all, antibacterial soap can dry this skin out, which can be very uncomfortable over time, especially for little ones.
Many people love that natural organic based soap helps to naturally moisturize the skin, keeping your skin and hands soft.
We certainly can’t guarantee that it will help everyone, but it does seem to help some.
#3 No Chemicals or Pesticides
One of the best benefits for you, your children, and your family is that organic soap does not contain any chemicals or pesticides.
All of the ingredients are natural, with any plants or herbs that are used in its production being completely free from any kind of pesticide.
So when you and your child wash their hands, you aren’t being exposed to unnatural chemicals that could be absorbed by their skin.
FOR INQUIRIES AND BOOKING/PURCHASE
Annie Organic is aimed at satisfying our clients and customers satisfactions to meet all demands.
Phone no: 08109751572